Monday, October 8, 2012

Dream home back home

Its every Indian's dream to own a house and I am no exception! For a very long time, I have wanted to own a house and make it a real HOME with my family. This dream has finally come true after having to endure the many struggles associated with property ownership, if you know what I mean.. Lets leave all the struggles alone and focus on the happy part that I have finally bought an apartment in chennai. Its 1650 sqft 3BHK apartment in an up and coming area. I have dedicated the next few years of my life to paying off the loan :(. The thought of having my parents live there happily makes me forget that part though! :) After 6 months of loan processing, it was finally sanctioned and I am very very excited to start designing the apartment. In the coming months, I will share my designs and progress on the house! yayyyy!! :D
 

1 comment: