Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Take those walls DOWN!

A brand new apartment with bare walls, no floors, no power. A clean slate - perfect state to start design :)

Floor Plan:



First thing I did was to take out the wall between kitchen and dining to make it an open kitchen and bring some natural light in.


and this is how it looks now!!


The next question was where the stove would go?! After many discussions with my parents, who wanted the stove to be east facing, we decided to have an island in the same place where the stove was before just that it would be an island with 3 breakfast chairs :D :D Exciting!!!!

Just to give you an idea, something like this


I have to ofcourse think about what color would work in my apartment but yeah! This is the idea :)

If you have any suggestions, I am all ears :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment